The latest edition of the enhanced digital Torque Magazine is out now, featuring views, news and reports from key industry companies.
You can cut to the chase by taking a look at the new mag here, or read on for some of this latest mag’s features:
- We speak with Owlett-Jaton on making major investments
- Report from the Automechanika Birmingham show floor
- Trade Wars: The tariff saga continues
- The lowdown on Fastener Expo Shanghai
- Gesipa on using tech for new markets
- Torque-Expo Coventry has a few tricks up its sleeve
- And more besides
Unlike your average digital magazine, Torque combines videos, galleries and more in a cutting edge interactive engaging format that responds to whatever device you read it on, including smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop PC and Macs.
Want to be one of the first to read new editions of Torque Magazine? Of course you do. Sign up for notifications here.
You can look back at our digital magazines as well as our print mags in our archive.