December is here, our last edition of Torque Magazine for this year has been sent to subscribers and it’s now officially OK to start on the mince pies that have been sat in your cupboard since October.
But as 2017 winds down, there’s sadly no chance for the hardworking PR departments of the industry to rest, for we have lots of features in our January and February magazines that provide them and you with chance to plug your undoubtedly fine array of products.
For our January magazine, we’re looking for information on your:
- Abrasives and cutting tools
- Fastener drive tools and collated systems
- Plugs, plasterboard and cavity fixings
- IT services, software and e-business
For consideration for our January issue, please send your editorial (up to 120 words with a high res picture) by 19 December, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For our February magazine, we’re looking for information on your:
- Rivets, rivet tools and rivet technology
- Wood, chipboard and decking screws
- Laser levelling and measuring
- Fastener manufacturing technology
- And we’ve a tool manufacturing special
For consideration for our February issue, please send your editorial (up to 170 words with a high res picture) by 4 January, to email@example.com.
What kind of information are we looking for? We’re fairly flexible, but new products or key ranges work well in these features. If you’ve anything else in mind, drop us a line. Please send all your editorial and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org