Hot on the heels of last week’s batch of new exhibitors for Torque-Expo Coventry 2018 – including Tite-Fix, Rock Fall, King Dick Tools and Parotec – five more top names have signed up the fastener, tool and related industry show’s swelling exhibitor list.
The latest world class names to join Torque-Expo Coventry include:
- Pallet racking, industrial shelving and plastic storage solution provider 3JC.
- Specialist cutting tool provider Advanced Carbide Tooling.
- Trusted workwear supplier Castle Clothing returns to Torque-Expo.
- Fixing, fastener and tool distributor Olympic Fixings.
- Manufacturer of high quality plastic and metal cases Sorta-Case.
Torque-Expo is back in the UK for a third time at the new venue of the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, featuring confirmed exhibitors including Harrison & Clough, Martyn Price Fasteners, STANLEY, DeWalt, Stahlwille, Brighton Best, Bollhoff, Fabory, FEIN and many more.
Networking opportunities have been ramped up for this year’s Torque-Expo Coventry. Alongside the return of the well-established Gala Dinner, the show will debut new exclusive exhibitor networking drinks, among the new features at this year’s show.
For more information on the show, visit the Torque-Expo Coventry website.
Connect to the fastener, tool and related industries with Torque-Expo Coventry, 3-4 October 2018, at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry.