The Hire Awards of Excellence, celebrating the best in the plant, tool, hire and event industry, has grown with two additional categories for 2017 and a new venue to host the growing number of guests.
As nominations open for this year’s Awards, organiser Hire Association Europe Event Hire Association (HAE EHA) has revealed they will be held at the swanky Grosvenor House Hotel in London’s prestigious Park Lane on Saturday 22 April.
Independently judged, the panel is headed up by HAE EHA marketing manager Ann Harrison and includes trade association CEOs and leading experts in training, web development, design and print, HR, Health & Safety and Hire. Companies and individuals are recognised for their outstanding contribution to the hire industry, the full list of this year’s categories is:-
- Catalogue Of The Year
- Website Of The Year RETURN of an old favourite
- Best Use of New Media NEW for 2017
- Construction Industry Product Of The Year
- Event Industry Product Of The Year
- Supplier Of The Year
- Plant, Tool & Equipment Hire Company Of The Year (Up To £10million Turnover)
- Plant & Tool Hire Centres Plant, Tool & Equipment Hire Company Of The Year (Over £10million Turnover)
- Event Equipment Hire Company Of The Year
- SafeHire Company Of The Year
- Apprentice Of The Year
- Hire Manager Of The Year
- Workshop Manager Of The Year
- Hire Achiever Of The Year
The two new categories for 2017 – Website Of The Year and Best Use of New Media acknowledges the advances made in technology and the growing importance of digital marketing within the sector. Once again, apprentices, managers and high achievers will be recognised underlining the importance of employing, nurturing and training the best staff and recognising individuals’ achievements.
HAE EHA’s marketing manager Ann Harrison said: “The Hire Awards of Excellence grows in size and stature each year and we’re very much looking forward to the 2017 edition. We’ve outgrown our previous venue so when looking for a new home for the awards we were mindful that it needed to be somewhere that reflected the prestige of the event and has the space to accommodate us as we expand. The Grosvenor House Hotel plays host to many of the UK’s most glittering awards ceremonies and we’re confident that it’s the perfect venue for our event.”
There’s more on the Awards at the official site.