Thomas Smith Fasteners is recruiting for a Business Development Manager, based at their Hindley Green, Greater Manchester location.
Job description &
how to apply
Thomas Smith Fasteners is a fastener distributor in the Garton Ltd Group, established in 1984, supplying standard and special fasteners to the end user market.
Due to retirement, the company is now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to work from their Hindley Green, Greater Manchester. The ideal candidate must have proven sales / business development experience in the fixings and fasteners market along with knowledge of manufacturing and engineering. The candidate must be hardworking, target-driven and be able to work as part of a team.
Principal Responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
- Minimum 5 years of proven sales success in the fixings and fasteners industry.
- A vast product knowledge (fasteners, manufacturing processes, materials).
- Essential: Sales / business development experience.
- To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit.
- Go out to see existing and potential new customers.
- Computer literate.
- Clean driving licence.
A competitive package is available for the correct candidate.
Contact Tim Garton for an application form