Stag Publications is recruiting! We are an established B2B publishing and exhibition company with a portfolio of brands across automotive, cycling, industrial and construction sectors. We are looking for an experienced sales manager to work from our St Albans office.
The company is expanding globally and looking for someone experienced to be involved in its growth and expansion
You will have:
- At least 3 years experience in exhibition / advertising sales
- Ability to understand clients’ needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Educated with a degree
- Confident, outgoing and ambitious
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Be sales-driven
The successful candidate will have sales experience with a track record, be extremely well organised and results-driven and able to offer input and sales strategies in developing the brand within the sales team.
The successful candidate will look after major accounts of their own, and will be expected to generate new business and prospects, find new clients and strengthen existing relationships.
- Sell exhibition stands and magazine advertising solutions over the phone, and face to face
- Proactively create new sales opportunities to a portfolio of existing clients and develop new business
- To work with the design team, preparing detailed proposals
- While the role is telephone based, you will be attending meetings and events in the UK, and abroad – pitching packages to clients
You will have experience in a B2B sales role in advertising and events, a proven track record as well as extremely strong client retention skills.
Applications should be made through email@example.com