Kebrell is recruiting for a Deputy Branch Manager in its Bristol branch.
Here’s the full job description:
Deputy Branch Manager
Location: Bishopsworth – Bristol
Other information: 40 hours per week
We are currently looking for a Deputy Branch Manager to join our Bristol branch.
Kebrell Nuts & Bolts Ltd is one of the largest fastener and fixings distributors in the UK. A family business since 1967 (and still a family business), servicing the automotive, construction, military, agriculture and utilities industries.
We hold over 20,000 tons of fasteners and fixings in stock at our CDC in Wednesbury, West Midlands with a further five branches located in the UK and a manufacturing plant in Spain.
About the role:
Working in a small team, you’ll support the Branch Manager in a fast-paced environment in a role that is full of variety; driving sales, controlling costs, developing strong relationships with both customers and suppliers and of course providing a first-class service to customers over the phone and in-branch.
The role is predominantly sales and customer-focused, and you will play a key part in building relationships across the branch; motivating your team to achieve their sales goals and top-notch service delivery.
Ultimately, we want to help you develop to become a Branch Manager of the future.
To be selected for interview you must be able to demonstrate;
- Knowledge of the fastener and fixings industry
- Success in a previous management/team leadership role ins a sales driven environment
- Confident communication and well developed interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness – margins, profitability, cost management
- Good IT skills
- Confidence working with written documents and numbers
- A team-working ethic – everyone contributes to the success of the branch
- A full driving license
Applications should be made directly to Kebrell:
0121 526 6049
Want to post a job on Torque? Email email@example.com for more details.