Ingersoll Rand’s new 2175MAX 1″ Pistol Grip Impact Wrench has been launched following customer requests for more power and less weight.
Designed for vehicle repair technicians and maintenance workers, the new 2175MAX tool has been tailored for tough bolting jobs on heavy-duty vehicles, semi-trailers, buses and heavy equipment. It offers 2 715 Nm of maximum reverse torque and weighs 8.2 kg.
The new tool features steel core, hammer case and steel wear plate for increased durability, reduced downtime and protection against wear during extreme use. The solid steel impact mechanism delivers power for tough applications. The tool’s weight is evenly distributed to improve ergonomics for users as they power through heavy-duty jobs with multiple bolts.
Product Manager Thierry Imache said: “With this new impact tool we are responding to our customers asking for more ergonomic tools with less weight, but more power. The new 2175MAX will deliver the performance they need to make their job more efficient while the ergonomic and durable design will give them more comfort and easier maneuverability for long lasting usage.”
Ingersoll Rand lists the advantages:
- 360-degree adjustable side handle with an ergonomic grip allowing technicians to customise the handle location for the specific job.
- Highly-engineered motor design, which maintains power during heavy-duty applications.
- Chemical-resistant composite housing and steel nose for harsh working conditions.
- Swivel hose connection that keeps the hose from getting tangled and allows operators to move more freely around the garage.
- Power regulator for managing the tool’s speed
- Durability with 2-years warranty coverage
The 2175MAX is also available with a 6″ anvil to increase accessibility for work in deep tyre wells, and also offers inline variants with the 2850MAX and 2850MAX-6.