Builders’ Merchant Company Ltd opens 4th depot, in Goole

A new branch of the Builders’ Merchant Company Ltd (BMCo) opened this week in Goole, Yorkshire.

The 23,000 ft² Goole depot is the fourth location for the firm and is the third new depot in three years.

Filplastic supplied and installed the racking at the new branch, including seventy metres of pallet racking, forty metres of cantilever racking and a large range of shop shelving and basket storage units.

BMCo is among the largest independent builders merchants in North Lincolnshire and Yorkshire. It first opened its doors in 1928 and has embarked on an expansion programme over recent years.