Automotive fasteners and tools, Kanban and – inevitably – Brexit all feature in Torque’s last print magazine of the year (our November-December edition).
What can you find in the new issue?
- Our special on C-parts, logistics and Kanban features Ferdinand Gross, Reyher, Berardi & WASI
- BIAFD on Brexit disruption risks
- Gesipa on value-added solid rivets
- MBO at Martyn Price Fasteners
- Highlights from Torque-Expo Coventry 2018
- HECO’s new screw anchors
- LUEG grows with a new machine
- S&P on mounting rail technologies
- Automotive tools and fasteners
- Hand tools & accessories
- BHETA on industry data
- CASE STUDY: Merlin and Industrial Tooling Corporation
- Building & Construction
- News on A Perry’s latest acquisition
- Advanced Engineering 2018
- Coating & plating
- Dr Martens on supporting
- Safestart on danger in the workplace
- The challenges facing industry recruiters
- OGL on web and email security threats
Read all about it in the new edition of Torque Magazine.
If you don’t get the magazine, apply for a free subscription here.