News, features, insights, reports and plenty more have been squeezed into the latest edition of Torque Magazine Digital, which is live online .
Available to read in English, Italian or German, Torque Magazine’s latest edition features:
- INDUSTRY SURVEY: What are fastener and tool businesses planning for 2017?
- ANALYSIS: Bunnings opens its first UK warehouse this month. What does it mean for the market?
- INTERVIEW: We grill GripIt boss Jordan Daykin on launching into America and teaming up with TIMco
- ONLINE CATALOGUES: Key industry catalogues all in one handy place
- PREVIEW: A look ahead to Totally Tools & DIY 2017
- PROFILE: We put the spotlight on Gesipa
- REPORTS: The Big 5 Dubai, STAFDA & MITEX Tool Expo
- PRODUCT: Plasterboard and cavity fixings, Abrasives and Cutting Tools; Collated Fasteners, Staplers and Tools
- FOCUS: IT services for the trade; E-business and e-commerce
- News, statistics, opinion & more
The digital edition of Torque Magazine is responsive and optimised for desktop PC or Mac, smartphone, iPad/tablet and Smart TV. It’s kind to trees too – none were harmed in the publication of Torque Magazine January 2017.