Haven’t had your copy of Torque’s April magazine – for the fastener, tool and related industries – through the post?
Help is at hand with our Magazine Archive, where you can read the new April magazine, which is full of news, views, industry insights, reports and features, including:
· Ireland’s Hardware Show report
· Troy Means Business preview
· Fastener Fair Stuttgart debrief
· Plus Hardware+Tools Middle East & EcoBuild
Profiles & technology:
· Bodegraven Metaal speaks out on quality and threaded rods
· Francis Kirk on Philidas and growth in the Middle East
· Finnish axe brand Leveraxe slices into the UK
· Loose fastener detection & a look at the Malaysian market
· Stainless steel fasteners and fixings
· Clamps & clips
· Adhesives, tapes, sealants & fillers
· Saws and drill bits & IT services
Wondering how to get your product into the pages of Torque Magazine and in front of thousands of readers? It’s incredibly easy – take a look at what’s coming up in our May Magazine and how to get involved here.