The Safer Logistics seminar and feature area will be returning to The Health & Safety Event at Birmingham’s NEC from 22nd to 24th March 2016.
Building on its debut last year, the theatre will showcase partners who will provide timely and topical presentations to help you tackle safety hot spots in warehousing and logistics.
Visitors can register now to secure a free place and gain invaluable advice from the following respected industry bodies:
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport (CILT)
- The Fork Lift Truck Association (FLTA)
- The United Kingdom Warehousing Association (UKWA)
- The Food Storage & Distribution Federation (FSDF)
- RTITB (formerly the Road Transport Industry Training Board)
Peter Ward, CEO of UKWA, who will be presenting on best practice in warehouse safety, says: “By making the commitment to workplace health and safety, logistics companies not only reduce the chances of an accident occurring on site, but also ensure that their facilities are operating at maximum efficiency and profitability.”
Sponsored by Toyota Material Handling UK and A-Safe, the seminar programme is free to attend, and details can be viewed online.