The latest edition of Torque Magazine began landing on desks and trade counters last week and will continue to drop to European and international addresses in the coming days.
What can you find in the new issue?
· We profile international stainless steel expert Schäfer + Peters
· REPORT: Solid rivets from GESIPA Olpe
· Expansion for Precision Technology Supplies
· Hafren Security Fasteners searches for more global distribution partners
· A new name for OBO
· HECO-Schrauben opens its doors for an anniversary tour
· Plus wood, chipboard and decking screws, pgb-Europe & Ferdinand Gross
· International Hardware Fair Cologne Preview: Interviews, products & sector analysis
· INTERVIEW: Hitachi Power Tools on its upcoming rebranding
· Wiha and Behrens Group give us the lowdown on the challenges facing tool manufacturers
· BHETA on the best approaches to the tools market
· Rivet tools from GESIPA and STANLEY
· wire and Tube 2018 previews
· BENELUX territory report, with PGB, Kobout & more
· Industry Q&A with Aerosol Solutions
· Look ahead to Taiwan International Fastener Show
· What’s in store for the shipping industry?
· Keeping abreast of approvals and assessments with design software
· Analysis on how the fastener market performed in 2017
Read all about it in the new edition of Torque Magazine.
Already subscribe? Don’t delay: Fill out a subscription form today to ensure you continue to receive Torque Magazine. Use the fast sign-up form.