This year, Ray Fu will travel around the world to high-profile trade fairs for fasteners to boost global exposure and form partnerships with worldwide businesses.
The firm started this year’s programme of show appearances at Steelfab last month in the United Arab Emirates and throughout the rest of the year there will be plenty of opportunity for interested buyers to meet with Ray Fu and view its full line of fasteners, starting with Stuttgart:
- Fastener Fair Stuttgart (March 28-30) in Stuttgart, Germany
- Mosbuild (April 4-7) in Moscow, Russia
- Fastener Fair India, Mumbai (April 28-29) in Mumbai, India
- Subcon Thailand (May 17-20) in Bangkok, Thailand
- Turkeybuild Istanbul (May 23~27) in Istanbul, Turkey
- Subcon NEC Birmingham (June 6~8) in Birmingham, UK
- M-Tech Tokyo (June 21-23) in Tokyo, Japan
- SAITEX 2017(June 25-27) in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Torque-Expo Singapore (September 19-20) in Singapore
- National Industrial Fastener & Mill Supply Expo (October 17-19) in Las Vegas, U.S
There’s more from Ray Fu in the forthcoming print edition of Torque Magazine, out in roughly one week’s time. Don’t get the mag? Subscribe for free here.