April 2018 Print Edition
February 2018 Print Edition
Torque Magazine is an innovative and unique international magazine for the global fastener, tool and related industries.
Complemented by a weekly email newsletter and news website, Torque Magazine is published ten times a year, featuring essential news, views, industry insights, reports and features for businesses in the industry.
Print issues, published five times a year, are sent to Europe. In addition, five issues are purely digital and circulated worldwide in unlimited numbers, capturing readers with new and enhanced, interactive features.
Uniquely, Torque Magazine comprehensively covers the global distribution market for:
- Fasteners, Fixings and Adhesives
- Hand and Power Tools
- Hardware and Architectural Ironmongery
- DIY Products
- Locks and Security
- Trade Displays and Shopfittings
- Abrasives and Lubricants
- Clothing, Safety and Janitorial
- Other associated products, IT and Support Services
Torque Magazine - DIGITAL
With an increasingly mobile workforce, the way we consume news and media is changing. In addition, growing amounts of business-to-business trade is now conducted online. By harnessing best practice in digital, Torque can link readers directly to B2B sites, websites, web shops, digital catalogues and more – providing a useful tool to readers and stakeholders.
- Digital issues are available in key market languages, including German, Italian and English.
- Digital issues feature picture galleries from shows & product launches.
- Videos are incorporated too, including editorial-led factory reports and interviews to sales-oriented product demos.
- Digital issues are responsive so will look optimal on desktops, mobile phones, Smart TV, iPads and other tablets.
- Long shelf life, with magazines accessible via an archive, providing further exposure for editorial and advertisements alike.