The March edition of Torque’s enhanced digital magazine is out now, packed with UK and international features covering the fastener, tool and related industries. You can read it here now.
There’s plenty of essential content for the industry this month, including:
- In-depth preview of Fastener Fair Stuttgart
- Show reports from Totally DIY & Tools as well as Spring Fair
- A tour of VVG’s brand new lightweight battery rivet tool, RivSmart
- Product focuses on security fasteners, coating & plating and locks and security
- Plus features on Gesipa, VIPA, Jiangsu Washen and Southco
- And for the fearless, there’s chance to virtually meet the Torque team, should you feel so inclined
Regular readers will already know this, but the digital magazine is available to read in English, German and Italian. Tapping into the growth of online in modern business, links in features like our Directory take readers straight through to supplier sites. What’s more, the magazine is responsive so will look great on smartphones and iPads as well as on desktop PCs.
If you’ve never viewed the digital mag before, we’ve got a short video taking you through the features.
So if you want to give cutting-edge digital magazines a try, we recommend taking a look at Torque’s digital magazine.