The September edition of Torque Magazine – covering the fastener, tool and related industries – is available to read online.
What can you find in the new issue?
- Manufacturing special: Insights from Smith Bullough, Victory Fasteners, Heico, Reinhardt, Titgemeyer, SWG, Dega Demir, Arma and more
- How Eurotec brought its production to Germany and is now targeting global growth
- Anchors and anchor technology
- Torque tool special: Norbar, Gedore and ISO 6789:2017
- CKI Tools
- BHETA on the shift in the home improvement market
- Stockist profile: Main Road Tools
- USA special: ND Industries, Volt Industrial Plastics, STAFDA and the Vegas fastener show
- The launch of PerryShield
- Performance Fasteners MD Sally Matthews takes part in our Industry Q&A
- Plus architectural ironmongery, fischer fixings, freight insights plus football and fasteners.
And there’s plenty more besides. Why not take a look at Torque Magazine’s September 2017 edition today?