If you’ve not yet seen the November-December edition of Torque Magazine, then you can catch up via the Archive here.
This latest issue includes:
- Reports and insights into key industry companies, including SWG Production, huge UK tool distributor Toolbank, expanding family business A Perry, Scell-It, Tobsteel and TR Fastenings.
- Focus features on nails & nailers, power tools & oils, sprays and lubricants.
- News from industry events, including workwear and PPE show A+A, energy industry-focused SPE Offshore Europe and Torque-Expo Singapore.
- Expert comments and opinions on Industry 4.0, torque data collection, cargo & shipping + more.
- We hear from the people and faces who make up the industry, including TR Fastenings’ Group Sales Director Glenda Roberts, Prof Dr h c mult Reinhold Würth, Baker & Finnemore Sales Director Ian Styles and Rollins & Sons Area Sales Manager Neil Kennedy.
Subscribe to Torque Magazine to ensure you get your free copy of the magazine – packed with essential insights, opinions and news from the fastener, tool and related industries – into 2018 and beyond.