Catch up with the latest issue of Torque’s enhanced digital magazine – covering the fastener, tool and related industries – online today.
The new issue features:
- Automotive special – tools & fasteners for the sector, plus a look ahead to Automechanika Birmingham
- Wood, chipboard and decking screws
- Exclusive video interview with NOF Metal Coatings Europe
- Cleaners and wipes
- Picture galleries from Bunnings’ new UK warehouse & the NMBS Exhibition
- There’s also insights into Industry 4.0, Gesipa, Heco, Brass Fasteners, further Fastener Fair Stuttgart analysis & more
As regular readers will be aware – the digital magazine is available to read in English, Deutsch and Italiano. Tapping into the growth of online in modern business, links in features like our Directory take readers straight through to supplier sites. What’s more, the magazine is responsive so will look great on smartphones and iPads as well as on desktop PCs.
If you’ve never viewed the digital mag before, we’ve got a short video taking you through the features.
So if you want to give cutting-edge digital magazines a try, we recommend taking a look at Torque’s digital magazine.